Friday, 21 February 2014

Pastel Gradient Nails - Models Own

Tried and Tested

Hi everyone! So I've been trying to get my technique right for gradient nails lately. They're a design I've always loved but found really difficult for some reason!
I then got told that if you dampen the sponge before you apply the colours the paint will transfer easier - this worked a treat!
I used 3 of the new Models Own HyperGel colours, even though they're usually so bright when on they're own they came out really soft pastel shades when doing the gradient.


 

So they may not be perfect, there is some plain white base coat still visible along the cuticles, but this is the closest I've gotten to a finished gradient look so I thought I'd share!
I really think the Models Own polishes are perfect for the design as they're so thick, bright and easy to apply!
 
- Erica xox


2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful!!!

    alexasunshine83.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Pages