Monday, 13 January 2014

Plum and gold

Oh lately it's so quiet


Hi everyone it's been a while since I've posted but I went home over Christmas and like the genius I am I forgot my camera! This is also the first post I've written on my phone! (Thought I'd finally catch up with the 21st century!) anyway I'll shut up now and show you some photos of how I have my nails this post features a plum colour I received from a French connection gift set! 

nailsoftheunexpected french connection

nailsoftheunexpected french connection

nailsoftheunexpected french connection

nailsoftheunexpected french connection

I really like this nail polish and think this is the colour of the season! I've got a similar colour for lipstick, my coat , my scarf and hat and also my new skirt is in this colour too! (Call me obsessed!)

Keep an eye on this blog, I'll be posting a lot more very soon! 

- Erica xox



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages