Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Nails of the week - 26th November

What I'm wearing today

So I didn't get round to posting yesterday (Uni assignments, need I say more?!). Anyway here is this weeks cute mani:

models own snowflakes

I hear it snowed in some parts of the UK last week so here are my snow-themed nails using Models Own 'Snowflakes' duh! On top of 'Cool Blue' Color Show by Maybelline.

models own snowflakes

You can see from the 'Cool Blue' bottle, I use this one quite a bit and could probably do with replacing it! 'Snowflakes' is still new to me so I was very excited to use it!

models own snowflakes

 The polish really sparkles in the light, it looks magic!

models own snowflakes
I absolutely love this and it gives the 'I'm excited for Christmas' feeling without being too OTT before it's even December!

- Erica xox


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages